Thursday 3 May 2018

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Inspiration Card

Hiya...I have used my Polychromos Pencils but I have gone back onto my Neenah card for this on..I really enjoyed doing this one ,such a pretty little image,and so summery,shame here in the uk we dont seem to be having one this year lol!..I have backed all my work onto beautiful Kanban card that goes from one colour to another ,all the colours are the same,subtle but very pretty..The background paper is from Dovecraft Painted Blooms and the  smaller panels in the center are from some off cuts from another project I did from Dovecrafts Bohemien a while ago...The Flowers are cut from a medium sized punch from Hobycraft and to finish them off I have added cream resin roses to the center ,the pink brings the colour from the dress and the flowers in the paper into the card too..Thank you for popping by


You can find this image here
You can enter the challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges






6 comments:

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx