Friday 13 October 2017

World Wide Open Dt Challenge October

Hiya,for this Beautiful image of the Flower Dress,I coloured her with Polychromos Pencilsonto Neenah Card..I decided not to use a background on her because of all the detail,but it her out and layered her onto a beautiful leaf green taking inspiration from her Dre’s..I also uses it the mat the gorgeous papers from Docrafts Bohemiem paper pad. To finish I added three white faux pearls on adjacent corner..a simple card,with a great WOW factor..ps I did not colour to match the papers ,I was looking through my pads and these ones just went perfect with it lol!, it’s even pearlescent too 😀 xx
Thank you for taking the time to pop 😁 xx

You can find this beautiful image here 

You can go to the challenge by clicking on HERE





This card will be entered into the following challenges 







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful image, card and colouring Christine xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is stunning. Fab job Christine. Great card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx