Saturday 18 February 2017

Saturday Sketch card

Hiya ..For this fab card today ,using the layout below and a gorgeous Crafty Sentiments Stamp that I coloured in with PolyChromos Pencils onto Neenah card..I then fussy cut leaving a small white edge around her..The backing papers are from an old pad I got from Liddle about two yrs ago ,I did the card on Friday using some and realised that it also went well with this and found more papers for this one.. I mounted the first layer onto Pink ,but wanted to keep the fun colours going and rather than going for the same colour my matting in the middle is on a pretty mint green card ,both are linen look and they give some nice texture to the card..The backgrounds are glitter encapsulated and are so pretty..Behind the girl though I felt she got a little lost ,so before putting on the strip I used some Pastel chalks and coloured the section in behind her..This makes her pop more from the paper..The strip was cut and I drew a line on either side in white pen and added some dots down the edges to finish..The flower I made up from a large bloom which I coloured in green as it eas white..Then I added some pretty white and turquoise flowers in the center to make it more 3D ..
Now I have a confession to make..I went to Crafty Sentiments to get a stamp the other night ..I found this ..,popped it in my cart and another..Then found this was actually a rubber stamp and would not get here in time,in the end, I could not get my payment through so I had to leave both ..Then by chance I found this one  ..I have been looking in the shop link below for it and you know I cannot find it,but my head is thumping as I am not too good this week..I did find I had this already that I had done on another occasion on another team a long time ago so I just used it ..Then now I cannot find it..I even went for similar colours too..So please forgive me for not putting the direct link to the stamp ,as at the moment I just want to post this and go to bed ,its gone 3.30 in the morning 

You can find beautiful images like this one here
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE

The current Sketch for the challenge





2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colouring with cute image xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx