Saturday 3 December 2016

Sketch Saturday Card

Hiya I have coloured this super cute little Pixie from A Day for Daisies with PolyChromos Pencils onto Neenah card..She has then been cut out using a Tattered Lace Basic ovals die set.as was the gold frame too...For this team I am on we are given a sketch to design our card with ..It is kind of cool takes all the design work out of it in some ways,but there is still the choice of papers ..I have that many pads its getting so hard to choose now ...It is like shoes ,cannot pass a paper pad hehehe!..This design should have been landscape but the image I had would not have looked nice on that,so I did mine portrait,but used the same design base for the card..I actually enjoy doing these cards ,I was worried at first but need not have been lol..The papers that I have used throughout are from First Edition Vintage Christmas ,Very luxurious and I have taken the picture to shoe the lovely foiling on the card..Its a shame that the photos do not really do justice to this card .All the papers were mounted onto gold Mirror card..Thank you for popping by :)xx


You can find this lovely image here
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges 
Sorry ill not entered challenges :(xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx