Sunday 10 July 2016

613 Avenue Create ..Sammi Stamps

Hiya ,todays card is created using a fab stamp from Sammi Stamps..I have used this one as I like the fun element of the whole picture..The background is not a part of the stamp it is my own creation,so will not come with the image.. I have coloured the cute stamp with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card..The background I have created the grass with pencils but the sky with chalks to keep it soft.. I have used Pitt pens to from the image before mounting onto black card..all the papers are from Tonic Paper pad called Simply Patterns ,these just work perfect with this card and also were all mounted onto black card too.The Feathers are from a Hot of the Press Die,These I have coloured in SN Sparkle pens and look really pretty and match the colours of some of the birds ..I had this die free with a magazine ages ago and is the first time I remembered I had it lol!..Must sort my dies out one day or so lol!..,To finish I added a hand written sentiment..Thank you for popping by :) xx

You can get this lovely image from Here

You can enter the new challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges


12 comments:

  1. Absolutely love all the wonky layers Christine! That hand created background is WONderful - that takes the 'creativity of the day' in my book! Oh, and I just saw that the cats feet are all bound up in the balloon string - what a fun image you chose!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout, the papers are ace! Your background fits perfectly too. Wish we could see it in the flesh to appreciate the sparkle!
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty is SO CUTE, Christine! I love the coloring in this darling image, but more, I really love your panels and layers. Gorgeously put together! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. wondeful card! Love the colors!
    Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, Your card is adorable! Thank you so much for creating with Sami Stamps! We are featuring your card in our Sami Stamps Facebook group! Here is a link for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Bonnie Sami Stamps- DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow fabulous design and image and so beautifully illustrated on your blog too. Nice work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]


    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, I love this framed paper. Thanks for join us at Colouring in Scrapland this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card! I love how colorful it is and what a great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Café!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simpatica allegra e colorata la tua bellissima creazione complimenti! Grazie per aver partecipato al challenge di Craft and Smash! Ciao LittlefrogRanocchia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness - LOVE your card. Beautiful colors. Adorable images. I want that one.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Laine DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your cute, polka dotty pastel creation with the Cutie Pies!! Good luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx