Monday 4 April 2016

My Besties Uk ..Use Pink

I have to admit this card has been a headache from the start..I bet youou know where I am coming from..You love the image,you colour it and ..Hmmm needs a bit more and a bit more..well got that finished then went blank on the card ,which is very rare for me ..but after a while of playing with papers I came up with this and I hope you like it ,after all the Bestie is the focus and I felt this worked....So those of you who are newbies ,Yes us more experienced crafters get stuck too lol!.. I have coloured her onto Neenah card using Polychromos Pencils, The pretty papers are from First Edition - Love Letters ,must get another pad I love this one ,and I have mounted the papers onto some pretty holographic card I have in my stash, it sets off the pink as well as adds a sparkle to it too.The decorations I have used are the birdcages from Crafter's Companion's  Kimono Range and I added some pretty ribbon roses to the top to make them look pretty and to pull the pinks over from the topper,The Best wishes are also from CC  the Diesire range..Words only very in expencive and just finish the card off..Lastly I added some pretty pearl clusters,,All my cards have matching inserts and I leave them blank until I know who they are going to then I add the verse..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this pretty image here 

You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE





This card will be entered into the following challenges

20 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous Christine. Fab image and papers are lovely. It's perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink flowers, the colouring is so super :) The bird cages work really well as an embelli! Makes for a really posh card :)
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Christine - Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fantastic creation Christine. Love the colours and colouring :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fantastic creation Christine. Love the colours and colouring :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!!!!
    It's a beautiful card, lovely My Besties and colours.

    Hugs Bianca Dt My Besties Spanish Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, gorgeous layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops sorry I mean't Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Lol!!!
      Hugs
      Cathy DT Member
      xxxxx

      Delete
  8. lovely card Christine love the embelishments and the pinks
    Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine, what a wonderful image - I have not seen this one before, and absolutely love what you have done with it! She is so sweet! Your coloring is pure delight! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a Card".
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine. This is a beautiful card. I love your colouring and your card design is gorgeous with those pretty bird cages.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Christine. Your design is fabulous and would never have known it was difficult to make. Reassuring that others have cards like that too! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for joining us at challenge of Scrap N'Dipity. It's a very beautiful stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooooooooooh sooo gorgeous!!
    Thanks for joining our Anything goes challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Good luck in the draw!
    Greetz, Linda DT-CF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your Card thank your for entering into the Scrapper's Delights "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge Hugs Sue DT xx
    http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Precioso trabajo, me encanta el colorido, gracias por participar con nosotras en My Bestie Spanish, te deseo mucha suerte, DTcecymedina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful !
    Thanks for joining us at SPARKLES MONTHLY Challenges and good luck !
    Maryvonne , DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights for our challenge. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn, Scrapper's Delights DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Precioso trabajo, muchas gracias por acompañarnos en My Bestie Spanish te deseo mucha suerte, DTcecymedina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx