Thursday 31 March 2016

Get Well Soon Little Fella..

It's shaped cards over at the challenge at Sasayaki Glitter this week and I have done a simple Hexagon card created from the beautiful Tattered Lace Hexagon dies that match the dragon box I made a while ago..This sad little Fella has been in the wars and looks so sad but cute,I have coloured him in using Polychromos Pencils, onto Neenah card. And I have used a deep blue card as the mount card and for the base of the easel section of the card too.I have also used some pretty aqua card and some aqua dot card for the layering between the dark blue ,and to build up the base slightly to help give it a bit more support for the top section of the card to sit on,Thes are from my own dwindling at last stash ..I have used the layers as decoration ,keeping it on the simple side as it is more for a little boy ,and boys are boys ,they like a hug and kiss off Mum as a perfect child then go on a one man demolition team through the house lol..Can you tel I have a son lol !..I have used 3D glue gel to add the top layer on the top of the card and to tilt the Get Well Soon tag too, Don't forget judge it then glue it before checking or else it can get stuck solid or you get the glue all over the base of the top ,not pretty..Yep! I have done both of these tricks so don't you..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this lovely image here

You can enter the new Challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges






3 comments:

  1. Love this card Christine. Fab shape x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angling the greeting is a clever idea, and works so well! :D I love the blanket and your shading...so cool!
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx