Sunday 23 August 2015

Glitter n Sparkle weekly Challenge

I love this image I have done for this challenge ..It is one I did for one of my very first Challenges in the days before I blogged and had time for other things lol.. She is a beautiful East Winds Stamp called  Aurora Floral Kiss ,beautiful huh!.. I coloured her on Neenah card using Polychromos pencils I then mounted her onto craft card to keep it more natural..I used an 8x8 card blank and papers from a craft pad I got from the Lidl Supermarket last year ..They work perfect with this image keeping it pretty and light ,but has encapsulated glitter ,so giving it a bit of a sparkle too. I mounted this onto craft card and added to card blank. Then I also added a section of embossed card I had done ages ago ,Phew! saved getting the machine out lol!..I kept this plain White as I wanted the card to look nice and fresh. I then added to craft card and mounted to card.The Topper was then added with 3D glue gell and I really wanted to leave it like this but decided to go on but to embellish with very pale blue So I cut out a Joanne sheen banner in Centura Pearl and coloured it with my pens ,gives it a lovely shimmer even under the pens , The butterfly is i believe a Marianne die and I cut a white blank for the background to help hold its shape and bent it all ..the gold in the Centura Pearl glimmers through the wings very pretty I added With Love down the one edge and tiny crystal gems to finish..  I Use white daylight light for the pictures and they look lovely ,but the cards always look much nicer in Real Time..Thank You for visiting ,It does mean a lot to me :)xx

You can enter the challenge by clicking on HERE

Made Top Three at Creative Artiste Challenge 





This card will be entered into the following Challenges 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the image. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card the image is so pretty. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Card Christine, and it is so lovely to see you entering our Challenge... Thank you so very much for joining in our challenge over at Creative Artiste...

    Hugs Rhonda DT xx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Lovely image and lovely papers! Thanks so much for joining our FFC this week! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful coloured images, great card, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine - beautiful card. Loving all the elements.
    Thanks for joining us over at Creative Artiste this month - hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Bev (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is stunning, fantastic colouring xx Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those colours !! And what a Beautiful Image also!! Thanks for joining us over at http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk
    Hugs
    Kerry (DT)
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our last challenge at Sister Act!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx