Saturday 30 May 2015

Crafters Companion Sneak Peak of Scruffy Little Kittens to on Launch June 1st 2015

I was just over the moon ..Initially I had a sneak peak in Inspirational Magazine when it was launched a few months ago..I hoped I was going to be lucky enough to be doing this launch and when it was my team I could not wait to get started ..Just so excited.. THE SCRUFFY LITTLE KITTENS have arrives ..so with no further ado here are my first batch of samples ..Please enjoy as I did making them :)xx

       
Card Companion
Fabric Companion ( printed at smallest size )
Megapage ( large Decoupage )

Decoupage
Fabric Companion



Shaped Topper
Topper Companion
Trinket Box from CD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx