Sunday 19 April 2015

Scrappers Delights Inspirational Card

Todays make is for the new Blog Inspiration at Scrappers Delights Fan club Blog ..I have coloured the lovely image in using my Polychromos Pencils , inked the edges and drew lines around to define it..Then mounted her onto black card..I then cut out the cups ,jug and the teabag . Everything ready now I then added matching lines around the edges of my backing paper which is feon my stash ,sorry last piece from a book with no cover ..,Then I mounted to black card and added to my 8x8 card blank..I then Mounted the Topper in plas=ce with Collall 3D glue gel and arranged the cups etc..this is a bit different for me ,no flowers,but it was fun to make and I really love the end result..Thanks for visiting :)xx

You can find the lovely image here 


 And the cups and sentiments etc here 





this card will be entered into the following challenges



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx