Thursday 12 February 2015

Clip! Clop! Thelwell Has arrived at Crafter's Companion

There has been a lot of excitememt this week at the launch of the Thelwell for Us girls on the Design Team .. Many of you will remember these from quite a few years ago.No I am not giving my age away lol...These are Bright ,cheerful and you can see someone you know in a lot of the sweet Characters too.. 





I used one of the lovely new Shaped topper as the focal point for this card mounted it onto cardstock with Collall all purpose glue.I then mounted all my pieces for the background onto the craft card too   and started to add to the card base which is 8x8.The striped layer before I popped it on I put a piece of brown ribbon around off center then added to the others ,then added the topper with Collall 3D glue gel to give a bit of dimention..I then cut out and mounted a sentiment popped it behind the topper on the right then placed gems in the corners ,And added an insert to finish :)x




 This card is made using a Card companion from the cd .I mounted the lovely pink background onto craft card then glued to the card with the all purpose glue..I used Craft Card a lot on these cards as I felt it really suited them. I matted all the other pieces that I had cut from the printout ,Nice and easy too ,then began layering using 3D gel glue to give plenty of depth,added a sentiment and tack and some simple white flowers and gems . To finish I added an insert inside the card  :)x



 This card is made from the lovely Topper Companions.. I mounted the backing paper onto Craft card and added it to the 8x8 card blank with all purpose glue..I then mounted the main topper and the smaller one and added to the card with 3D glue I then Made up the Bow ,a new thing on the cds now and popped in on the smaller topper so it overlapped and united the two pieces together..I then added a sentiment and gems and finally  an insert to the inside :)x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx