Wednesday 21 January 2015

Scrappers Delights anything goes with a twist..Favourite Colours

Its Challenge time again and here is my inspiration and it was so much fun too .I just love the beautiful colours so rich and vibrant and of course my favourite colours.. I have used Crafters Companion  Neenah Solar White card, I coloured the Lovely image in with Spectrum Noir pens and coloured pencils,then I fussy cut her out. I then chose three complimentary papers from a DCWV Paper Pad called Fresh Florals Stack. I mounted each onto some green card I got from Lidl last summer. This I then arranged as shown onto the card base which is an 8x8.The smaller piece directly behind the fairy I popped a butterfly edge border for a bit of interest.When all this was done,I then gently shaped the fairy around a thin bottle to give her a bit of shape so when she was placed on the card she would not look flat..Then I added her with £d glue gel Brilliant as it gives a bit of wiggle so if you need minute adjustment it's there.The flowers are cut out of White Centura Pearl with a hint of gold. I have used the new Crafters Companion flowers that have recently come out as I thought they just suited the card nicely.The buds at the end are done by removing two of the petals off the forget-me-not ones and gluing with tacky glue..I added gems and a butterfly cut from a free die from one of the mags last year..Just love free.Thank you for looking :)x

The beautiful image can be found here ... She is a part of a set but you can find individual single pixies here in the shop under fairies and under fantasy too :)x
http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_3_75&products_id=492&zenid=9cd4b2799b6b41c723c8bf9b45b5bdc7

11 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love all of the die cuts and you gorgeous colouring. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, and I love the lacy butterflies, along with the beautiful flowers as your embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Craft Your Passion Challenges - hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card thanks for joining at Whoopsi Daisy good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous image so beautifully coloured and a super card arrangement. Thanks for joining us at OLL this week, but please tell us which children's story your card was inspired by to enter our challenge - I'll check back, thanks Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, loved the colouring. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has gorgeous hair and the flowers are very beautiful. Thank you Christine for playing along with us at Through The Craft Room Door and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [TTCRD DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and colouring.The added bling is a pretty touch.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Thank you for entering our Once Upon A Time challenge at Ooh La La Creations
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx