Wednesday 7 January 2015

Scrappers Delight Something Different from Normal

This is a lovely Image  have chosen this time..It is one of Scrappers older images and can also have wings too.I chose to cut a triangle  card out of Centura Pearl hint of gold..Then I covered it with a lovely paper I brought from Liddl last year ,which has encapsulated glitter running through it. I then found a nice sentiment on my DoCrafts Digital designer,cut it out and mounted it on craft card then onto a doily. After placing it onto the card I popped on the image and some flowers..added some gems for sparkle and popped some down the opposit edge..Thank you for looking :)x
The beautiful image can be found here 







4 comments:

  1. This card is so gorgeous! I really love the beautiful image, the design and colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday for our 'My Favourite Things'.
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational card! Love the shape of this and the image is so beautiful. Very pretty placement on the flowers too.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the shap and all the detail. Thanks for joining us in our "New Challenge" at Going Grey With scrap-Creations and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is really wonderful. We are very happy that you take part at the Cards and More Challenge. To participate in the draw of the prize and the Top 3, you have to follow the challenge rules. Unfortunately, you’ve joined more than 5 challenges and therefore you can’t take part in the draw this time. I am so sorry. We would be delighted if you join in again next time.
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx