Monday 22 September 2014

Sneak Peek Moonbeam Meadow Crafter's Companion

The first time I saw these little creatures it was love at first sight..Introducing Moonbeam Meadow by Crafter's Companion. For this lovely card I used an A4 sheet I then scored at 1.5 inches and 3.00 inches ,the rest of the card was folded in half.this was my base quick and simple. I then ran a piece of card through a Sheena Douglas A4 folder, it has leaves all over it ..Using all of the colours in the topper I then started adding them over the card until I felt it looked how I wanted it to look.Then using Spray and Sparkle I took it outside and gave it a quick spray of the Pearl Diamond one, this gave it a lovely sheen. The stamp was coloured with SN pencils as follows
Mushroom 080,024,089,084,090

Mice 104,107,087,035,005
Grass 058,047
I then ran another sheet through the embossing folder and this time I cut the leaves out and coloured then for the leaves to add to the flowers, I then added the layered card to base and layered the stamp to match ,popped the flowers and leaves on and added the sentiment from the stamp set ..Thanks for Visiting :)x

1 comment:

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx