Tuesday 9 September 2014

ABC Inky Impressions Challenge

The lovely Christmassy image I chose for this DT card from Inky Impressionsanything but a card challenge is coloured on Neenah Solar White card,Coloured with SN pencils then mounted onto a diecut from the new Spellbinders Christmas die frosty edges I believe.. I cut this from Centura pearl card with a hint of gold, so it has a warm glow. I used some free papers from a mag .mounted them onto a backing board for the background.. Put a pretty ribbon hanger on the back and secured.,.Made a longer strip using a different free paper added that to the middle . Popped red card behind the topper added to the base.. I then used two diecuts from the new Christmas star from Crafter's Companion ,I cut one in half for top and bottom and added one to side..popped on some felt flowers to finish..I hope you like here she is just so sweet :) x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Love it!! Love all the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great thanks for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx