Wednesday 25 June 2014

XBox Louis Card

Wow what an exciting time I have had..Just launched my own digi stamps on Face book..one of these is on this card ..they are on a group called Digital Delights ..so so excited ..and had an order already ..gigles  :)
This little boy came about as I could not find a boy suitable for a nine year old ,so sat and played with the old pencil and he popped out.. I coloured him in with SN pens and pencils and touched the edges with blue ink to finish..then layered him onto lovely blue card got cheap from Lidls ..yep always go for a bargain as crafting is dear and you can find loads if you look :)..I do lots of digi crafting and have lots of discs and this is where these papers come from ..to mixed to name all but the background if I remember is off a docrafts vintage male cd..That I ran through the new vintage floral linen embosing folder and it gave a bit of texture ..cut and layered papers for flaggy things ..now..It origionally was Different but..stuck it sideways..Yep we all dread it I always double check but not this time I was tired.. Hand on way to bin then Think..Yep got it all of without spoiling topper...glue on background but ..Ripped paper ,stuck it down popped topper on added buttons..went to bed thinking well I will re-do in morning..Got Up and...WOW AWSOME..it looked fab and popped off shelf..Chris another Job well done ..You really
do not need to sleep after all lol..hope you like him x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx